-->
no
no

Greeny Crafter 25 - Everything Emme

1 comment
Have you been watching all the Olympic excitement ?  My family were rooting for Lee Chong Wei to win the gold medal for badminton and we were all sitting at the edge of our seats throughout the match. In the end, he lost to Lin Dan, but not without a fight! 


This week's Greeny Crafter is Emme of Everything Emme.  Take it away, Emme!






I've always enjoyed creating things whether art or craft.  I got into refashioning completely by happenstance.  Yahoo featured an article on Marisa who's blog is NewDressADay.  I absolutely fell in love with what she was doing and followed her efforts religiously.  I did not start refashioning until about a year after originally stumbling across her blog.  After several months of doing my own refashioning, I decided I wanted to do more.  After some research, I found out that there was this whole world of crafting/DIY'ing and so thanks to all of the creative bloggers out there, I never run out of inspiration!


These are links to two of my favorite projects that I've created.









Mistakes that I make???  I think the biggest mistake I make is rushing.  If I get too excited about a project and don't take my time, I either hate what I've made or end up taking my project apart and fixing it.  


Thanks, Emme. I think I have a similar strait as you do - I'm always rushing to complete things :-p




author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. We are loving the Olympics - so exciting! and Emme that's my biggest mistake - rushing. Show and steady wins the race but sometimes I forget that.

    ReplyDelete

no
no